Sunday, March 2, 2008

communication

Communication: Students will enhance their capacity to communicate in various ways-writing, graphics, numeracy, and other visual and oral means-to collaborate effectively with others in group work, and to be competent in appropriate communication technologies.

Me: I am choosing my biography group presentation on Oprah for meeting the communication goal. I choose this because it had been some time since I produced a power point presentation, and with a group at that. My group worked very well together when brainstorming ideas on the layout of the power point. We all even got to play with the Windows Vista version of power point which is set up much differently than previous versions. Unfortunately we did procrastinate on this project and I feel it showed in our overall presentation to the class. We all felt that way and made a promise to be on the ball with our next project.

No comments: